fluxmonkey / bbob drake
Fluxmonkey is a kittylitter bucket full of sonic activities involving bbob drake, including electronic and electro-acoustic performance, recordings, synthesizer design and construction, and workshops on music tech and improvisation.
News and updates:
- New PCBs designs! ⇒ Brand new Mix Chiclet micro utility mixer, Piezo Pre high-impedence matching preamp for piezo pickups, and Utility LFO modulating oscillator, in stock & shipping! (Order here.)
- A ton of newly scanned Buchla Schematics posted to the Buchla documentation pages, courtesy of gentleman & synth scholar Grant Richter.
- High quality panels for our selection Historic Buchla PCBs now available from "The Beast" in England. Julian also sells PCB/panel bundles, particularly helpful to folks on that side of the pond.
- Replenished stock of Ciat-Lonbarde designed Fourses Tarp tactile noize synth, Videffektor PCBs – simple video-glitch circuit, and our other workshop PCBs
- Our studio is still closed to the public at this time (no in-person workshops or shows) but we're looking forward to reopening as soon as it's safe.
- SDIY, Workshop and Buchlish PCBs are in stock and shipping! We hit the Post Office twice a week, so there should be minimal delay in fulfilling your orders.
- The monthly Deep Listening Study Group is in the process of preparing for in person (outdoor, socially distanced) meetings as soon as the weather warms.
- Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list for news and latest updates.