We build a lot of our own gear, and lead building workshops. Custom PCBs from these activities are for sale here.
- Lockdown has provided a chance to create production versions of various Synth DIY circuits we’ve been using for a while:
- The Mix Chicklet mixer PCB and Utility LFO can be built as individual modules, or used to expand existing designs.
- We have a Piezo Preamp to tame the tame the high/tinny sound of raw piezo discs used as pick-ups.
- And the standalone Fourses Tarp (Ciat Lonbarde touchable synth) is a noizeworld wormhole from which you will not soon recover.
- Workshop PCBs came out of the Electronoize Playshops, which featured simple CMOS-based noise devices (sometimes called "Lunettas") originally built on wireless breadboards.
- The The Looney Board provides a 5 different building-block circuits that can be built individually or interconnected in a myriad of creative ways.
- The 40106 HexOscillator is a simplified 1-chip version of one portion of the Looney, still suitable for multiple configurations.
- the Videffektor (originally by James Schidlowsky/Javier Plano) mangles analog video.
- We also sell PCBs based on early Buchla synthesizer modules. Long out of production, original 100 series modules fetch collector's prices; these PCBs allow folks to experiment with these wonderful "obsolete" circuits
All PCBs are provided on an as-is basis for personal use only. Only PCBs are supplied; additional parts and assembly are required. These are minimally supported projects meant for experienced DIYers; you need to be able to read schematics, source parts, stuff and solder the boards, wire off-board components, troubleshoot, and figure out the mechanical aspects such as front panels and housing.
PCBs shipped postpaid in the US, additional $10.00 postage/handling (per order) outside the US – international customers are also responsible for any import tariffs or fees. Use the Paypal "Add to Cart" buttons to purchase. Make sure your shipping address is included in the paypal transaction.