fluxmonkey / bbob drake
Fluxmonkey is a kittylitter bucket full of sonic activities involving bbob drake, including electronic and electro-acoustic performance, recordings, synthesizer design and construction, and workshops on music tech and improvisation.
This site includes documentation of our projects (music/recordings, installations, etc.), stuff for sale (recordings, printed circuit boards) and various Workshops & DIY activities. For current information about gigs and tours, please follow us on Facebook.
Featured Printed Cirucit Boards For Sale:
MixChiclet - basic mixer/buffer/level shifter
- Tiny (1.825" x 0.7"), skiff-friendly
- Can be built with either through-hole or SMD parts
- DC-coupled for mixing CVs if required
- Can be battery powered for portable use
- Flexible building options
- Build docs & BOM
News and updates:
- Documentation about Dröhna/Drönen (our new pipe organ installation), plus the Echoes of Brood V geolocated Cicada soundwalk, and various other sound art activites and installations in the the new Sound Art/Installations section of the site.
- Our monthly Cleveland Deep Listening Circle has resumed regular in-person meetings, on the last Sunday of every month at the Waterloo Arts Gallery Cafe, 15601 Waterloo Rd., from 6:00 to 8:00 PM.
- Besides the Mix Chiclet, recent PCB releases of the Piezo Pre high-impedence matching preamp for piezo pickups, and Utility LFO modulating oscillator, are in stock & shipping! (Order here.)
- New PCBs based on the Buchla Dual Sine-Saw Osillator are now available; 144 Dual Square Wave Oscillator coming soon!
- High quality panels for our selection Historic Buchlish PCBs are still available from "The Beast" (see under "Collaborative" in his site menu).