We build a lot of our own gear, and lead building workshops. Custom PCBs from these activities are for sale here.
- Lockdown has provided a chance to create production versions of various Synth DIY circuits we’ve been using for a while:
- The Mix Chicklet mixer PCB and Utility LFO can be built as individual modules, or used to expand existing designs.
- We have a Piezo Preamp to tame the tame the high/tinny sound of raw piezo discs used as pick-ups.
- And the standalone Fourses Tarp (Ciat Lonbarde touchable synth) is a noizeworld wormhole from which you will not soon recover.
- Workshop PCBs came out of the Electronoize Playshops, which featured simple CMOS-based noise devices (sometimes called "Lunettas") originally built on wireless breadboards.
- The The Looney Board provides a 5 different building-block circuits that can be built individually or interconnected in a myriad of creative ways.
- The 40106 HexOscillator is a simplified 1-chip version of one portion of the Looney, still suitable for multiple configurations.
- the Videffektor (originally by James Schidlowsky/Javier Plano) mangles analog video.
- We also sell PCBs based on early Buchla synthesizer modules. Long out of production, original 100 series modules fetch collector's prices; these PCBs allow folks to experiment with these wonderful "obsolete" circuits
All PCBs are provided on an as-is basis for personal use only. Only PCBs are supplied; additional parts and assembly are required. These are minimally supported projects meant for experienced DIYers; you need to be able to read schematics, source parts, stuff and solder the boards, wire off-board components, troubleshoot, and figure out the mechanical aspects such as front panels and housing.
PCBs shipped postpaid in the US, additional $10.00 postage/handling (per order) outside the US. Use the Paypal "Add to Cart" buttons to purchase. Make sure your shipping address is included in the paypal transaction.