fluxmonkey / bbob drake
Fluxmonkey is a kittylitter bucket full of sonic activities involving bbob drake, including electronic and electro-acoustic performance, recordings, synthesizer design and construction, and workshops on music tech and improvisation.
- Workshop and Buchlish PCBs are in stock and shipping!
- Our studio is closed to the public at this time; no in-person workshops or shows until it's safe to reopen.
- The monthly Deep Listening Study Group has moved online (via Zoom), check the page for more info.
- Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list for news and latest updates.
Recently updated on the website:
- Workshop PCBs for the Ciat-Lonbarde designed Fourses Tarp tactile noize synth!
- Instructor-led workshops: Deep Listening, Arduino for Artists, Pure Data, Musique Concrète...
- More Historic Buchla PCBs – 110 Dual VC Gate, and 180 Dual AD Generator (and, coming soon, completed modules!)
- Videffektor PCBs – simple video-glitch circuit, now available